Your Virtual Finance Director
Your Virtual Finance Director
The pandemic have shown the UK that it is both possible to work and beneficial to work remotely. Virtual Finance Directors are relatively new as a concept but have grown in popularity over the last 12 months. The future of business is likely to be more and more online and digital, so it makes sense to think of your finance team in the same way. It makes sense to recruit a senior financial professional as every business benefits from having an FD, but its not always necessary to recruit someone who lives within a few miles radius of your office or premises location.
If you recruit a virtual Finance Director or FD they can be based anywhere in the Country, it makes sense as the costs in rural areas are far lower than central London for example, but the skill sets of a professional accountant will be just as strong. A senior professional can always travel to your office on a regular basis for catch up meetings and to interact with the team.
There are good savings to be made in employing a part time FD, and one where they are based from home.
Having a UK based accountant is still far preferable to an international one, as they will be familar with UK working practices and have useful contacts which can be drawn upon for the benefit of the business.
What are the advantages of a virtual FD?
There are many positive aspects such as:-
- Live in a lower cost location whilst still being UK Based
- Lower costs as don’t need to work full time, can be a Part-time Virtual FD or Virtual CFO as well as full time
- Wide network of contacts to draw upon
- If they work in a network of professionals such as FD Capital then a pool of fellow professionals to bounce ideas around with.
- Strong connections and reputations which will impress banks and other third parties such as private equity houses.
- Skilled at remote working and getting the best out of remote based teams.
Are you looking to recruit a Virtual FD or a Part time one?
If you are thinking of a remote or virtual Finance Director for your business make sure to reach out to FD Capital we have a team who have been doing just that, and working from home for the last year so are really used to the challenges that this brings. You might also want to look at a CDFO to help with your digital transformation.
We have professionals based in London and the West Midlands who are available for immediate starts.
Virtual Finance Director Recruitment
To get an understanding of the other areas we cover please review the following pages to see the disciplines currently on offer:-
- Part Time FD’s – This is our main focus covering the London and West Midlands areas.
- Portfolio FD’s – Part Time FD’s who work for multiple businesses.
- Private Equity FD’s – Finance Directors with experience of working with Private Equity Houses and Venture Capitalists.
- Interim FD’s – Finance Directors needed for short periods.
- Turnaround FD’s – Finance Directors with particular experience of distressed situations and turnarounds.
- E-Commerce FD – Finance Directors with expertise with E-Commerce website and Search marketing.
- Non-Executive FD – Non Executives or NED’s with finance expertise for boards.
Hopefully you can see that we are a niche agency and specialist / boutique finance house offering recruitment but also professional solutions through executive recruitment.
If you are a candidate with expertise in any of the above disciplines or an active interest in breaking into them, please reach out for a chat with us today, we are always looking for additional skills to add to our database.
We are always interested to hear from new businesses, if you are an SME based in London or the West Midlands then we are keen to speak with you, we have a lot of experience with PE Houses. We specialise in Finance Director and CFO Recruitment.
We see our relationship as being a long term partnership between our team of experienced finance directors and your business. Using FD Capital Recruitment means you can attract the best, and if you need a part-time FD or CFO then without the costs of a full time commitment.
Our objective is to offer far more in terms of service and experience than you will find by going elsewhere in the market.
By using FD Capital Recruitment you get more than just a part-time FD or CFO. Here’s what you get:
- Our strong experience of business and knowledge of the Portfolio / Part-time Finance Director / Finance Director Recruitment niche.
- We are FD’s and CFO’s ourselves so know the market and the roles inside out.
- Experts in full time FD and CFO Recruitment, we help you recruit the perfect FD or CFO, and do the headhunt for you.
- A network of contacts not just in recruitment but within the private equity space so ideal for Debt or Equity fund raising rounds.
- A great team of friendly helpful people who are fun to be with!
- Experts in Search Marketing and not just finance
Looking for a Virtual FD for your business?
If you are looking for a Finance Director or CFO for your business, either on a Part-Time, Full-Time or Virtual basis, then reach out to our team of specialists, we have a dedicated team of FD’s available and a strong network available to meet your needs, we cover Turnarounds, helping to raise debt and equity through to FD’s with experience of Private Equity and working with PE Houses plus E-Commerce specialists. So whatever your FD or CFO requirements you can be confident we can find the right match for your business.
Here are FD Capital Recruitment we are specialists in part-time and virtual finance directors, if you are open to this type of role for your business then reach out to us today on 020 3287 9501 we will find the perfect candidate for your requirements. Over the last 18 months businesses have realised the potential and benefits of remote working and are embracing this work model. We are getting increasing interest in part-time roles. Call us and let us help your business go virtual.