A guide for employers looking to recruit FD’s and CFO’s
Why Hire an FD or CFO?
If you are reading this guide then most likely you are a business owner, and MD or CEO looking for for some guidance with your Finance Director or CFO recruitment needs. Taking on an FD is a really key decision and its important you get it right. This guide is designed to help you make the best decision for your business.
Why Recruit an FD or CFO?
Here are some of the key benefits that an FD or CFO will bring:-
- Insights into performance improves profit.
- Introduce better systems and controls.
- Improve cash forecasting and management.
- Planning, modelling and forecasting.
- Increase credibility with external parties such as banks and PE houses.
- Bring experience and expertise.
- Help plan for the future and formalise the business strategy.
- Recruit better staff to upskill your team
What is a typical Salary for an FD or CFO in London and the West Midlands?
Typical salaries in London are in around £125,000 with a bonus expectation of 20%.
Typical salaries in the West Midlands are around £90,000 with a bonus expectation of 15%.
Are your FD’s all Chartered Accountants?
The majority are ACA/FCA (ICAEW) qualified, some are CIMA qualified we will closely match the skill set of each to your requirements and only put forward the best matches for your business.
Should I recruit a Full-Time FD or Part-Time FD?
There are many benefits with the Part-Time FD model, you get the same level of experience and knowledge but fractional costs, depending on the extent of you challenges a Part-Time FD or CFO may be the ideal solution for you business.