London SaaS Finance Directors
London is the natual home for technology and Software as a Service (SaaS) companies, because there is a such a deep and talented pool of high calibre staff available with all the skills needed to make a success out of your product or concept.
If you are looking for a London based Saas Finance Director then make sure to reach out to FD Capital Recruitment as we a leader in the provision of FD’s and CFO’s for the technology sectors and have some of the best SaaS people available on our books.
What value can an FD or CFO add to a business?
Having an high quality experienced FD onboard with previous Saas experience makes a huge difference to your business. Customers tell us “It’s been like the difference between night and day” it really is that significant a contrast.
The sort of things they can get done or add value to include:
- Fund raising – actively going out and finding investors, VC and PE Houses themselves, making contact with investors, warming them up to your product and service and introducing them to the business at the right time in the investment cycle.
- Building trust and confidence, its important for external funders and partners to have confidence in an FD and CFO and that confidence once gained will help to unlock funding and access to investment.
- Building a finance team, as your organisation grows, a suitable team will need to be recruited and developed.
- Being part of the Senior Team / C-Suite. Having previous experience with fund raising and the SaaS Model brings a lot to the table, advice and input which colleagues will find invaluable.
- A safe pair of hands – having someone trusted and reliable onboard is important.
- Modelling – a skilled financial modeller who knows Excel inside out, will free up the time of the CEO and COO to get on running the business.
- Someone to manage the relationship with the investors, PE houses, VC funds or high net worth individuals, talking their language and building a working relationshp means the CEO can focus elsewhere whilst still being kept in the loop. Having previous extensive SaaS experience will be appreciated by your investors.
What are the Salary expectations of an FD or CFO
To attract the best you need to offer a package accordingly. For an early stage business a base salary of around £120,000 is expected plus a bonus and ideally a long term incentive package in the form of shares / equity. If your business has reached scale is looking at second fund raise then a package around the £170,000 plus bonus is the benchmark to work around.
Bringing in the best SaaS talent is key part and ingredient in the success of a Software as Service business.
Where to find the best SaaS FD’s or CFO’s in London
Here at FD Capital Recruitment we have been focussed on Software as a Services (SaaS) since day one, this is because we really enjoy this niche and our of our founding Directors ran his own Saas Technology business during the early days of the Internet so we have first hand experience of actually running this model ourselves.
We offer a full range of options:-
Part-Time FD’s – working from one day per week upwards, which is ideal during the early stage of development where costs need to be kept down, and efforts directed to fund raising.
Interim FD’s – we can find the perfect short term candidate for you to start immediately whilst we work together with you to select a long term candidate with the skills and experience for the long term
Full Time FD – Finding a candidate who will work with you full-time is what we are here for.
Hybrid working – Increasingly employers are seeing the benefits that a mixture of remote and on-site working can bring and our candidates are open and ready to embrace this approach.
If you are looking for an experienced SaaS Finance Director then make sure to reach out to FD Capital Recruitment.
Call us today for a no obligation initial discussion
CALL 020 3287 9501