FD Capital are recruiting an Interim CFO role for our London based client.
We are a rapidly growing international professional and management consultancy services group, backed by private equity, with our headquarters based in London, UK. With a global presence and several hundred employees, we operate as a substantial £multi-million group, serving clients across various industries. As part of our expansion plans, we are seeking an experienced Interim Group CFO to provide strategic financial leadership and drive our financial performance during this pivotal phase.
As the Interim Group CFO, you will play a critical role in shaping the financial strategy, optimizing operational efficiency, and ensuring the financial well-being of our organization. Reporting directly to the CEO and working closely with the executive team, you will provide financial guidance, oversight, and analytical insights to drive sustainable growth and maximize shareholder value. This is an exceptional opportunity to make a significant impact and contribute to the success of our dynamic and ambitious consultancy services group.
- Financial Strategy and Planning: Develop and execute the group's financial strategy in alignment with the overall business objectives and growth plans.
- Financial Reporting and Analysis: Provide accurate and timely financial reports, analysis, and insights to the executive team, board of directors, and private equity stakeholders.
- Cash Flow Management: Oversee cash flow forecasting, working capital management, and capital allocation to support operational efficiency and liquidity.
- Budgeting and Forecasting: Lead the annual budgeting process and periodic forecasting, ensuring alignment with strategic goals and providing robust financial projections.
- Risk Management: Assess and mitigate financial risks, develop risk management strategies, and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal controls.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Support the evaluation and execution of potential acquisition opportunities, including financial due diligence and integration planning.
- Financial Operations: Oversee financial operations, including treasury, tax planning, audit, and compliance, ensuring efficiency, accuracy, and adherence to best practices.
- Stakeholder Management: Collaborate with private equity investors, lenders, auditors, and other external stakeholders to foster strong relationships and facilitate effective financial decision-making.
- Leadership and Team Management: Provide strong leadership to the finance team, fostering a high-performance culture, promoting professional development, and ensuring effective collaboration across the organization.
- Continuous Improvement: Identify opportunities for process optimization, automation, and digital transformation within the finance function to drive efficiency and enhance reporting capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field (MBA or equivalent preferred).
- Professional accounting qualification (e.g., ACA, ACCA, CPA) is essential.
- Proven experience as a CFO, Finance Director, or similar executive finance leadership role within a sizable international organization.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully managing financial operations and driving financial performance in a private equity-backed environment.
- Strong knowledge of financial planning, budgeting, and reporting, with the ability to provide strategic insights and influence decision-making.
- Extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions, including due diligence, deal structuring, and integration.
- Excellent understanding of financial regulations, accounting standards, and tax laws applicable in the UK and international jurisdictions.
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, with the ability to navigate complex financial landscapes.
- Effective leadership abilities, with experience in leading and managing diverse teams.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and stakeholder management skills.
- Proficiency in financial software applications and ERP systems.
Joining our consultancy services group as the Interim Group CFO offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of our global organization. If you possess the qualifications, experience, and drive to excel in this role, we invite you to submit your application. Please note that this is an interim position with an expected duration of between six and nine months.
FD Capital are a leading recruiter of interim CFOs for London and the South East based companies.