Our client a £50m group in the Healthcare Services sector is recruting an interim CFO for their Milton Keynes Headquarters The role is hybrid 3 days office 2 days remote.
Currently, this role will be for a 3-6 month+ interim position with the potential to be permanent for the right candidate. The likely Permanent salary is expected to be in the range £150K-160K
This is a really good opportunity and a role within IR35.
Experience you will gain:
- Be a key member of the Executive team, providing strategic guidance and support on financial strategies. Interface directly with the Board, ensuring they have a clear sense of the overall financial health and potential risk areas of the company.
- Establish themselves as a strong “co-pilot” by supporting the CEO in strategic planning and driving the budget process, and delivery of the business plan.
- Leadership and development of a highly insightful and scalable finance function, able to inspire the strategic direction of the business.
- Overseeing the preparation of financial reports and statements, including the balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statement
- Monitoring and analysing financial performance, providing regular reports to the CEO and other members of the executive team
- Ensuring compliance with financial regulations and reporting requirements
- Developing and managing relationships with financial institutions, investors, and other external stakeholders
- Providing input and guidance on business decisions and potential investments including M&A
What background should you have before you press apply now!
- Strong experience in BioTech, HealthTech, Life Sciences, AgriTech, Pharma
- Proven leader with outstanding management skills
- Resilient, Collaborative, Big picture focused
- Strong academic credentials, including a bachelor’s degree preferably in a business, science, technology, engineering, or mathematics discipline.
- Accounting qualification such as ACA, CA, CPA, CIMA or ACCA. An MBA qualification will also be considered when combined with relevant financial leadership and industry experience.
- Innovative, visionary thought partner with outstanding financial/business acumen and extensive qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
- Experienced with Board, Investor, and shareholder interactions.
- A proven track record of building a finance team successfully inside a fast-growing and entrepreneurial company, ideally combining learnings from larger company environments on best practice.
- Great Day Rate
- Professional Team
- Great career prospects
- Good Location