A Watford based UK holiday tour operator that specialises in niche and European holidays is seeking a Finance Director. The role will be based in Watford with a split of remote and office based working. This is a great opportunity to join a specialist holiday company with a great reputation. They are in a recovery phase after a challenging period over the last 18 months.
The business is owned by an investment company who see it as a long term opportunity. Previous travel sector experience is essential and ideally a candidate with tour operator experience is preferred.
The company has around £7m turnover (excluding the impact of the pandemic) and around 50 staff including it's seasonal tour guides.
- Managing the finance function.
- Attending board meetings and reporting to the investment company
- Tight control of cash flow
- Dealing with banks and other funding partners.
- Competitve Salary
- Pension matched 5% and 5% employers / employees
- Discounted Travel opportunities
- Great working environment.