Our client a leading outsourcing business is looking for a new FD. The role is around 3 days per week and is office based in Central London.
The client has recently experienced rapid growth and expects to double in size in the next 3 years. With this in mind they need an experienced FD to guide their 6 strong finance team through this period.
They are looking for a candidate that can improve the control environment at the same time as supporting the business during its rapid growth phase.
The client operates in the media sector. The business is PE house backed and the role will require close working with their funders.
Financial Control & Systems
- Identify core processes and appropriate systems and advisers
- Ensure suitable systems, processes, controls, reporting, audit and compliance are in place, taking into account anticipated growth
- Review and update accounting policies and ensure they are implemented appropriately
- Ensure management, consolidated and audited accounts are produced in a timely manner
- Evolve and maintain appropriate financial planning and analysis for budgeting, rolling forecasts, KPls, trends and value creation
FD Capital Recruitment are an active FD and CFO boutique based on London. Visit our website to learn more and our London Part Time FD page