Our client is a startup business that has already secured investment, they are a startup team focussed on the online business coaching and mentoring niche via an online platform
They are looking for a Part-Time Finance Director to join and professionalise their reporting requirements. The role involves close working with the Founder.
The business is based in Cambridge however the role currently a remote one.
Financial Control & Systems
- Identify core processes and appropriate systems and advisers
- Ensure suitable systems, processes, controls, reporting, audit and compliance are in place, taking into account anticipated growth
- Review and update accounting policies and ensure they are implemented appropriately
- Ensure management, consolidated and audited accounts are produced in a timely manner
- Evolve and maintain appropriate financial planning and analysis for budgeting, rolling forecasts, KPls, trends and value creation
- Refine Pitch Deck
- Outreach to PE and VC houses to raise next funding round.