We are recruiting exclusively for a fintech startup, they secured angel funding around 18 months ago and have developed an innovative financial information platform. They now want to strengthen their team to prepare for their next phase of development which is the scaling up of their marketing and to go out for a fund raise to Private Equity / Venture Capitalists.
The founders have a proven track record of success in E-Commerce and Technology.
The team are currently all based remotely, though not essential the preference is for a candidate open to working in central London one day per week in the longer term.
This is a small team currently 4 full time and several part-time, with however a product and concept which has significant potential, including international expansion.
This role will initially be around one day per week, with a block of additional time expected / required around the fund raising period.
- Professionalistion of their pitch deck and financial model.
- Close working with CEO and COO
- To secure funding from investors including PE Houses / VC Funds and a listing on SeedRS the popular crowd fundraising platform.
- Obtain EIS HMRC clearance
- Setup EMI or similar scheme including HMRC clearance
Good day rate £700 Inside IR35 as a board / officer role.
Equity is on offer via a share scheme.