Our client is an education sector e-commerce business looking for a part-time FD two days per week to prepare their business for an exit.
This is likely to be a minimum of six months. They are a London based business, but the role can be delivered remotely, with some occassional site visits and presence.
- The FD will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all accounting and finance-related activities across the company, as well as adding significant breadth and depth to the control and compliance function, especially on the cash management.
- Lead the execution and measurement of financial targets
- Responsible for developing, agreeing, embedding and tracking key performance metrics within the business
- Lead the preparation for business exit.
- Manage the financial reporting processes in all aspects, ensuring all financial data and related reporting is complete, timely and accurate
- Provide appropriate analysis and commentary on reported figures and information
Previous business exit experience required
Previous E-Commerce experience required.
Great day rate
Remote working opportunity