Our client a growing SaaS technology business based in the Jewellery quarter in Birmingham is looking for a part-time FD to strengthen their team.
The business has currently at around £3m turnover and has growth plans that will take it to £30m within the next 5 years.
The ideal candidate will have experience of the technology sector, high growth businesses and the SaaS model.
The role is site based and initially 1 day per week, though this may develop into 2 days per week in time.
Working as part of a close-knit management team you will:-
- Build and own the finance function.
- Develop board packs and management presentations and be the point of contact for investor due diligence
- Develop processes and procedures across the finance function to ensure monthly reporting allows timely and effective decision support to key stakeholders
- Manage the budgeting process providing challenge to management, business partner with non finance to deliver growth and identify further opportunities for the business
- Provide effective support to the business in contract negotiations relating to pricing of contracts
You will be ACA/ACMA qualified, with experience as an FD in a start up or high growth company ideally within a software/technology/ app based business. You will possess the confidence, gravitas, and well-developed influencing skills to advise guide and where appropriate challenge the highly entrepreneurial CEO and leadership team.
FD Capital Recruitment are a leading FD and CFO boutique we specialise in Birmingham Part-Time FD's and CFO's