FD Capital Recruitment are working with a growing international health care company. They have activities in London, Australia, Sweden and Dubai. Due to the departure of the incumbent they are now seeking a new CFO. There is an interim solution in place so this is a permanent position.
Working alongside an impressive leadership team, the successful candidate will be able to work with influential market leaders.
They are looking to bring in an experienced CFO to build a strong Finance team to help take their business to the next level.
Joining their Executive team, the CFO will lead on inputting strategic decisions and the day-to-day operations.
- Implementing Finance structures and controls into the business.
- Liaise with and provide insights from the Finance side to the investors, board, and leadership.
- Provide strategic guidance towards company direction and bring an understanding of internationalisation.
- Implement key metrics.
- Producing effective and insightful financial reports for the board.
- Creating ways to maintain capital and keep it alive
What We Will Need To See (essential)
- Full qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Led Finance functions in fast-growing, data-driven environments before, having had full ownership.
- Experience raising capital and Finance Business Partnering.
- Big four background is essential