FD Capital are an Executive search boutique that specialises in high growth start-ups & scale-ups as they look to scale their business with senior talent. FD Capital partners with VCs, Founders, CEOs and CFOs when it comes to successfully delivering on key senior appointments.
Who’s the business
FD Capital are partnering with a private equity backed Fintech / Financial Services Scale-up that is regarded as one of the most exciting opportunities within its niche . In light of their ambitious global growth plans they are looking to hire a Director of Finance in a broad hands-on role.
Reporting to the CFO, you will lead all technical accounting, financial planning, financial operations, business partnering and reporting whilst maintaining and improving a robust financial controls framework. This role will also lead and develop a growing finance team of circa 8 currently.
- Being the technical accounting and controls lead in the company, ensuring everything from month end, AP, AR, reporting, audits, tax and filings happen on time and accurately
- Leading the FP&A function in providing timely and accurate business forecasting whilst building up a strong business partnering network to develop best-in-class analytics to drive decision-making
- Owning financial reporting and statutory audits across the entire group in line with modern IFRS standards whilst ensuring accuracy & timely production of both internal and external reporting
- Building a robust controls environment and managing a variety of technical, operational and project workstreams
- Managing, developing and further enhancing the finance team to support the continued fast pace international growth of the business
- Responsible for setting strategy (and compliance with) all tax, regulatory and payroll compliance for group and all subsidiaries
- Overseeing and guiding the financial operations team to create a highly automated and scalable processes
- Big four trained qualified (ACA/ACCA) accountant with banking, lending or financial services background
- Significant recent hands-on experience of modern IFRS standards including IFRS9 exposure.
- Ability to build relationships quickly and influence at a senior level
- Data driven individual with the ability to guide and develop team members to extract and analyse data to provide meaningful insights
- Ideally worked within a PE owned business
- Desirable to have experience of securitisation / structured finance
- Desirable to have worked with a multi country business, with experience of US reporting and tax requirements
Great Salary Package
FD Capital are a leading Executive search boutique that specialises in high growth start-ups & scale-ups within the technology sector as they look to scale their business with senior talent. We specialise in Financial Services and M&A with a city of London focus.
Keep an eye on our Job board to find more opportunites like this one.