Our client is a leading hospitality business located near to Carlisle on the Scottish side of the border, they are long established having traded for 50 or more years.
We are working closely with them to bring on board an interim FD, the role is anticipated to be around 4 days per week and whilst requiring weekly time on site it will be a hybrid role.
Reporting into the CEO, you will partner with key stakeholders to drive profitable business growth whilst ensuring timely insights and analysis of business performance.
The role will likely last 3 months, though potentially up to 6 months, a permanent role is being recruited, so for the right candidate this role could go from Temp to Perm.
- Managing the finances of a busy hospitality business.
- Improving reporting.
- Strong relationship skills and gravitas, working with senior leadership.
- A good communicator with a calm and balanced nature.
- Demonstrable ability in developing and managing a high-calibre team.
- Ability to quickly gain credibility at Exec/Board level within the business
- Demonstrate both first class project management and communication skills
- Able to work effectively across departments
- Strong presentation skills and people skills, good influencer
Qualified Chartered Accountant (eg ACA, CIMA, ACCA) of graduate calibre
Great day Rate of £600 per day.
FD Capital Recruitment are a leading national FD and CFO recruitment boutique, we specialise in Finance Directors, covering the full spectrum of business activities such as Hospitality and Leisure.