Our client is at an exciting stage of their development, they offer a leisure solution in London but are now breaking into more areas around the Country.
This is a part-time role, two or three days per week, hybrid working initially.
This is a traditional Finance Director role and as such is inside IR35.
- Take ownership of financial operations across the business.
- Play a key role in integrating newly acquired businesses, across reporting, balance sheets and also involvement in the due diligence process.
- Act as trusted business partner across the SLT and senior stakeholders.
- Manage the annual statutory audit and ensure that all financial practices are in line with statutory regulations.
- Lead and develop a capable and motivated finance team.
- Establish a continuous improvement plan to ensure the finance function is fit for purpose.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (eg ACA, CIMA, ACCA) of graduate calibre.
- Excellent technical accounting capabilities.
- Extensive relevant finance experience with evidential credentials.
- An agile way of working, to succeed in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to lead, develop and motivate a high performing team.
- A positive attitude and the composure to work well under pressure, always ready to adapt to change.
FD Capital is a leading boutique recruiter specialising in Finance Directors and Chief Financial Officers, we have experience with hospitality and leisure FD Recruitment.