Our client operates in the aviation sector and is in the process of acquiring a rival operator, they are looking for an experienced Finance Director ideally with fund raising expertise.
This is a business seeking private equity backing at the same time as a search for a part time finance director . There is so much that makes this a really exciting opportunity , it is a business that is truly focussed on its people and its culture and is going through a huge growth journey
This role is expected to be one day per week, this is a remote working opportunity.
- Leadership, coaching and development of a highly professional Finance function
- Providing advice and guidance on Finance and Commercial matters to the Senior Management Team and Board
- Develop financial targets, budgets, reporting and management information in accordance with financial and commercial strategy
- Financial planning and investment appraisal of operational and capital expenditure, additional revenue streams and opportunities
- Ensure regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met regarding the company’s financial affairs. In particular, the CAA as well as international bodies.
- Develop effective and collaborative relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Project governance, people management, systems and process improvement.
- Working closely with Private Equity Investors to source funding for the business expansion then maintaining a relationship once funding is in place.
- ICAEW / CIMA preferred
- Must have previous aviation experience within a business operating airlines or aviation.
- Ideally have experience of Private Equity Fund Raising.
- Great Day Rate
- Interesting and challenging role.
FD Capital is a leading niche recruiter of Finance Directors and Chief Financial Officers, we have expertise within Aerospace Finance Director Recruitment.