Our client in the F1 sector is recruiting a Part-Time FD, if you are a Formula One fan, then this is a once in a life time opportunity for you!
The role involves supporting this exciting company as it wins new contracts and work.
This role would suit an ambitious, open and collaborative, strategic Finance Director who will thrive in a fun and dynamic environment that is underpinned by strong family values.
This role can offer a flexible working pattern to suit individual needs, there will be some on site working initially in Bristol, but long term the role is remote.
- Managing a small finance team.
- Developing a scalable finance function to grow with the business
- Budgetting and Forecasting.
- Make sound commercial decisions for business improvement based on analysis and interpretation of management information
- Supporting the Senior Management Team.
- Provide commercial commentary and analysis of the numbers to drive better informed decision making for each Director/Manager
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (eg ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Proven experience as an FD or CFO for 5+years
Great day rate