Our client a £20m events company based in Central is recruiting a part-time FD, the role involves close working with the COO.
Initially working on site, in time the role will move to a hybrid model. A time committment of around 6 days per week is anticipated.
This is a rapid growth business, that has quickly scaled from £5m upwards.
- Managing a small team of two
- Supporting the COO
- Key member of Senior Management Team
- Supporting a USA subsidiary $5m turnover
- FD experience within a high growth scale-up (consumer, B2B)
- Strong technical accounting skills (qualified ACA or equivalent)
- Hands-on mindset with a track record of turning early-stage finance functions into well-oiled machines with clear reporting
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills, including recruiting, managing and developing staff
- Experience interacting with board level stakeholders
- Previous international experience beneficial
Great day rate
Recruiting a London CFO. We specialise in the London CFO Recruitment space.