A Venture Capital Family Office focused on technology, internet, infrastructure, and platform investments is seeking a CFO to join their London office.
The Principal has a portfolio of investments in multiple technology and internet businesses. This is a newly created role to support the firm's complex financial affairs, oversee the accounting, operations, and performance of the firm's investments, as well as being actively engaged in particular transactions.
- Ensure day-to-day financial and back office operations are running smoothly.
- Manage and co-ordinate the activities of various professional advisors.
- Co-ordinate and monitor capital calls, distributions, payment processing and reporting of all investments.
- Advise on investment matters & deal support, such as providing advice on structuring acting as a trusted sounding board for the Principal on these deals.
- Lead transaction negotiations across a range of deals.
- Manage cashflow projections and cash management across the entire portfolio of bank relationships.
- Work closely with the Principal and the CIO on new investment strategies.
- Develop new relationships with existing and proposed investors.
- ACA (ICAEW), ACCA, or CIMA qualified accountant
- 6-10+ years post-qualification experience in the financial services industry (family office, venture capital or hedge fund)
- Transaction negotiation experience a plus
- Financial analysis, accounting and budgeting
- Tax structuring and planning, and external audit co-ordination
- Risk Management and strategic planning
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, and a strong negotiator
Great career opportunity.