FD Capital are delighted to be working exclusively with an Innovative FinTech Start-up who are revolutionary in the Data Migration space. They are looking for someone to join their small team on a 2-3 day per week basis for an initial 6-month basis, with the likelihood the contract is extended thereafter.
Having already launched their product, they are currently going through additional fundraising and navigating the complex compliance environment, for which they are looking for an experienced CFO/Compliance lead who can offer support on both.
Our client is an early-stage Start-Up who are preparing to undergo their first significant funding round. Their innovative software is filling a niche within the FinTech market which has been largely neglected by the industry. This gives our client huge growth potential and the chance to become a market leader.Their platform is being designed by their highly experienced CTO and since launch they have already amassed a number of customers using their platform. They are based in Central London the role is hybrid 1 day office 2 days remotel.
- Adapt the financial Model for the business as they move into a new stage of development.
- Assist the CEO with Fundraising.
- Support the CEO on Ad-Hoc projects.
- Understand and navigate the compliance & regulatory requirements.
- Set up and build out the finance department.
- Offer Strategic input to facilitate growth.
- Budgeting & Forecasting.
- Be the key point of contact for Finance.
- Gather and present commercial data needed for PE House's during fundraising.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified.
- Excellent written and Verbal communication skills.
- Previously worked in an early-stage Start-Up
- Solid understand of Compliance, having been a key contact with the FCA in a previous role.
- A willingness to roll up their sleeves and get hands on within the Start-Up.
- Strong Excel user.