Finance Director, We are a small, friendly, go-head company with a good, stable business model, a mix of staff, and investment in innovative internal systems. (To replace existing FD who is retiring.)
Location: Central London Office. Full-time in the office, so must live in London, with occasional working from home.
Board Position: Member of the Executive Board of Directors.
Reports to: Managing Director (MD) and Owner.
Purpose: Responsible for guiding the financial operations of the business (and the rest of the group), including systems, data, relationships, policies and procedures.
- Strategic financial leadership
- Financial management, including budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis, using company finance system, built in Zoho, plus payroll.
- Monthly reporting as part of the senior management team.
- Accountancy, including end of year accounts and other compliance.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts, including delivery issues around variances, purchase orders, invoices.
- Lead, mentor, and manage the finance team consisting of two current members of accountant and bookkeeper.
- Chartered Accountant, with membership in a recognised professional body.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in a senior financial managerial position.
- Experience of IT solutions and services to the UK public sector strongly preferred.
- Compelling analytical, planning and organisational skills.
- Client facing communication skills, and ability to represent the company as FD.
- Experience as a company director.
- Demonstrable trustworthiness, integrity, reliability and strong ethical standards.
- Collaborative mindset, with the ability to think innovatively.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Drive the team and contract delivery proactively.
- Team player with the ability to collaborate and drive initiatives through.
Great working environment.
£85,000 per annum, plus benefits, plus company bonus on profits, plus potential future share options.
FD Capital are a leading London FD recruitment service.