Our client is a software company based in Oxford they are seeking a part-time CFO to drive their expansion plans.
A rapidly growing Private Equity backed software firm is seeking a highly experienced and motivated Group CFO to join their team 3 days per week.
The company has a proven track record of providing digital transformation software to multi-national clients globally and is now focused on aggressive growth through strategic acquisitions. The incoming Group CFO will play a critical role in this growth strategy, ensuring that the company is well-positioned to identify, execute, and integrate acquisitions successfully.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Group CFO will be responsible for overseeing all financial operations and providing strategic financial leadership. This will include managing the financial planning and analysis process, overseeing the accounting and control functions, and leading the company's capital raising efforts.
Playing a pivotal role in shaping the future of the business, this is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and rapidly growing firm with a proven track record of success.
As a Part-Time CFO, you will play a crucial role in managing and optimizing our financial operations, providing strategic financial guidance, and supporting our growth initiatives. You will work closely with the executive team, providing valuable insights, forecasting, and analysis to drive informed decision-making. This role offers flexibility, requiring approximately 3 days per week, allowing you to leverage your expertise while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
- Financial Strategy: Develop and execute financial strategies aligned with the company's goals, ensuring sustainable growth and profitability in the SaaS industry.
- Financial Planning and Analysis: Create and maintain financial models, forecasts, and budgets to support strategic planning and decision-making. Provide regular financial analysis, identify trends, and recommend actionable measures to optimize performance.
- Cash Flow Management: Oversee cash flow management, including monitoring working capital, forecasting cash needs, and optimizing financial resources to support business operations and growth.
- Financial Reporting: Prepare accurate and timely financial statements, management reports, and KPIs. Ensure compliance with accounting standards, regulations, and best practices.
- Fundraising and Investor Relations: Collaborate with executive team members to support fundraising activities, including preparing financial projections, investor presentations, and due diligence processes.
- Risk Management: Identify and mitigate financial risks, develop and implement internal controls, and ensure compliance with financial regulations and reporting requirements.
- Financial Operations: Oversee day-to-day financial operations, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and tax compliance. Streamline processes and implement best practices to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Strategic Partnerships: Collaborate with external stakeholders, such as banks, auditors, legal advisors, and other financial service providers, to ensure optimal financial management and compliance.
- Experience working in a SaaS based Company
- PE/VC leverage accountant
- Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to build and motivate a high-performing team
- Proven experience in driving strategic initiatives, including M&A
Great location and day rate