FD Capital are recruiting a Group Finance Director
Company Overview: We are a rapidly growing international software (SaaS) business based in London. Backed by a prestigious private equity firm, we provide innovative solutions that empower organizations to streamline their operations and enhance productivity. With our cutting-edge technology and global client base, we are at the forefront of the digital transformation revolution.
Job Summary: We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Finance Director to join our fast-paced and ambitious organization. As a key member of the executive team, you will be responsible for overseeing all financial operations, strategic financial planning, and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements. This is a critical role that will contribute to the company's growth and success as we continue to expand globally.
Join our dynamic team and be part of our exciting journey as we revolutionize the software industry with our innovative solutions. Apply now to make a significant impact as our Group Finance Director.
- Develop and implement financial strategies, policies, and procedures that align with the company's overall goals and objectives.
- Lead and manage the finance team, providing guidance, mentorship, and support to foster a high-performing and motivated team.
- Prepare and present accurate and timely financial reports, including monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements, to the executive team and external stakeholders.
- Conduct financial analysis, forecasting, and budgeting to support strategic decision-making and drive business performance.
- Monitor and manage cash flow, working capital, and capital expenditure to ensure optimal financial efficiency and liquidity.
- Oversee the preparation of financial statements, tax returns, and compliance with relevant accounting standards and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with external auditors, tax advisors, and legal counsel to ensure compliance with statutory reporting and tax obligations.
- Drive the financial due diligence process for potential acquisitions, partnerships, or investment opportunities.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with banks, financial institutions, and investors to secure financing, manage debt, and optimize capital structure.
- Assess and mitigate financial risks, including currency exposure, interest rate risk, and credit risk, through appropriate hedging and risk management strategies.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, regulations, and best practices in finance and contribute to the continuous improvement of financial processes and systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field. MBA or advanced degree is preferred.
- Professional accounting qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, or CPA is highly desirable.
- Proven experience (8+ years) in a senior finance leadership role, preferably within the technology/software industry and/or private equity-backed companies.
- Strong knowledge of financial management principles, practices, and regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrated expertise in financial analysis, forecasting, budgeting, and strategic planning.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills with the ability to motivate and develop a high-performing finance team.
- Experience in managing complex financial operations, including cash flow management, financial reporting, and compliance.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to provide strategic financial insights to support decision-making at the executive level.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to clearly articulate financial information to both financial and non-financial stakeholders.
- Proficient in financial software applications and ERP systems.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities with a keen attention to detail.
- A proactive and results-oriented mindset, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
£140,000/yr - £160,000/yr · Full-time · Director
FD Capital are a leading recruiting of London based Finance Directors.