Our client is a global financial services market leader with offices across North America, Europe and Asia. Following several acquisitions, they are looking to hire a new Group Financial Officer based in London. You will report to to the Chairman, manage a team of 25 and be responsible for overseeing all financial activities of the business, ensuring compliance with accounting standards, financial regulations, and best practices.
Main duties include.
- Oversee the financial operations of the organisation, including accounting, financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, cash flow management, and financial analysis.
- Develop and maintain financial policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
- Provide strategic financial guidance and analysis to support decision.
- Provide leadership and direction to the finance team, including hiring, training, and performance management.
- Ensure that the organisation is in compliance with all financial regulations and reporting requirements.
The ideal candidate will be :-
- Qualified accounting
- Minimum 10 years QBE and a background financial service.
- Able to manage a large team across multiple time zones.
- Exposure to Capital Markets & FCA
- Be comfortable with international travel.
FD Capital Recruitment are a niche FD and CFO boutique based in Great Portland Street, we specialise in London Financial Services opportunities in particular PE and VC backed organisations.