Business Department: Group Finance & Corporate Development
Our client is a successful industrial Group with activities in the aggregate, waste, transport and construction industries.
We are looking for an experienced Finance Director to join the Group.
What it's about
• Lead junior team members
• Responsible for general accounting functions of various Group entities including financial assets, revenue recognition, accounts payable & receivable, leases and more
• Independently manage monthly and annual closing and group reporting process (in accordance with IFRS) including closing journal entry posting, account reconciliations and variance analysis
• Lead year-end audit process including preparation of statutory financial statements
• Draft and present quarterly board packs
• Responsible for regulatory and compliance monitoring & reporting
• Prepare quarterly VAT filings
• Prepare quarterly tax provision packages
• Improve finance processes and strengthen internal controls
• Take responsibility in group finance projects as assigned by local management
• Sparring Partner to the Board on Finance related topics
• Manage the Group payroll
• Liaise with external financial stakeholders
What we expect
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years in a similar position and will hold a relevant Accountancy Qualification (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
For this challenging position, we are looking for a reliable, communicative and trustworthy individual with great analytical & accounting skills, the ability to pay excellent attention to detail and adhere to strict deadlines. Furthermore, you are interested to learn about our Markets, have an accurate, diligent and independent working style along with a strong desire to learn and succeed. Excellent English language skills as well as excellent MS-Office (in particular with Excel) and accounting software knowledge are required. Experience in a global environment would be a plus.
What`s on offer
A competitive salary and benefits package
Commercially focussed ACA/CIMA/ACCA
Competitive salary and package
FD Capital are a niche FD and CFO recruitment boutique based in Great Portland Street, visit our website to learn more about our London FD Recruitment Services.