FD Capital has an opportunity for a Chief Financial Officer to join a PE Backed Software business ready to explore further M&A opportunities, expand on its product, and increase their team to better serve the rapidly growing user base.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PE Backed CFO to join a company going through rapid growth by taking a strong lead and identifying ways to help the business grow organically.
As CFO you will work closely with the CEO, PE firm, and senior leadership team to lead the finance function which involves metric management, budget control, control of capital allocation, and checking company cash availability to measure profit.
The ideal candidate:
- A qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA), preferably chartered.
- An autonomous CFO with experience in a Technology, Software and/or SaaS businesses, ideally investor LED.
- A highly motivated and energetic leader with excellent communication skills
- Experience in financial and operational management and M&A
Reporting to the CEO, key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the group CEO and global senior management team to effectively assist in supporting and contributing in the formulation of their strategies and plans.
- Overseeing key business and performance measurements for the Group, through the preparation of detailed and incisive performance analysis, forecasting and reporting.
- Tracking cash flow and analysing the company’s financial weaknesses and strength, whilst proposing corrective actions
- Coordinate the financial reporting of the UK head office and the companies across the globe.
- Support in global policy and regulatory finance issues such a transfer pricing and tax.
- Review, advise and support possible M&A activities ensuring effective due diligence.
- Managing and coaching a global team of direct reports while overseeing the overall accounting function as a pro-active leader
The ideal candidate
- Highly independent, autonomous and ambitious
- Open to global travel to European and North American operations
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) Preferably chartered.
- Strong leadership and communication skills: capable of leading and motivating a team towards significant growth.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: capable of strengthening relationships with investor, customers and business partners, with the ability to persuade & influence others
- Excellent organisation and planning skills with the ability to manage a voluminous workload, often with conflicting priorities and to stringent deadlines.