Working closely with the CFO you will have responsibility for all aspects of the group finance department.
You will be an exceptional communicator who is used to building relationships with stakeholder’s and managing the challenges this creates when working cross-functionally on a global basis.
Strong Excel, fantastic attention to detail, excellent presentation skills and strong core FP&A and controls are essential. You must also have a desire to build & develop both people and processes.
Reporting into the CFO, this job will involve:
- Taking lead on all reporting activity
- Responsibility for preparing group financial statements
- Developing processes and instilling financial discipline
- Team management
- Co-ordinate with the Divisions their input into Group Business Planning
- Varied, operational business partnering across various non-finance divisions
- Management & Financial Accounting activities
£500 daily rate