Financial Controller in Wolverhampton, required for a well established, owner managed, forward thinking, IT Services business. Work for an intuitive, international, cutting edge business who are pioneering in their field. The business is based in Wolverhampton / Walsall
Managing a team of 5 experienced accounts administrator and a part qualified accountant your role will involve:
- Using Sage 50 to produce accounts and provide detailed reports
- Monitoring and advising on rolling cash flow/ daily cash position
- Preparing and reporting management accounts to consolidation level for the Company Directors.
- Providing the Company Directors with accurate and regular MI information and commentary to assist them in making business decisions.
- Supporting external auditors in the production of annual accounts/ tax calculations.
- Working with the owners to monitor banking facilities ensuring compliance.
- Preparing and submit VAT returns adhering to partial exemption rules.
- Managing, leading and motivating accounts team of5.
- Ensuring any ad hoc information and reports to both external and internal customers are completed in a timely/ accurate manner.
- Constantly look to improve current policies and procedure.
- Accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or similar)
- Experience of working at a similar level, ideally in an owner manged business)
- Experience using Sage 50 or similar
- Proficient with Excel (pivot tables, look ups etc)
- Excellent communication, organisational and attention to detail skills
- Salary £45,000 – £55,000
- The opportunity may exist for a future step up to be FD as the business grows within the next 2-3 years subject to performance.
This is a really good opportunity for a FC who seeks a future next step up to FD.