My client is a PLC business that is looking for an Interim Finance Director for 12 months. In this role as Finance Director it will be your responsibility to provide analysis and support to the business and its stakeholders and report back on any financial findings.
In this role you will:
- Assist the Managing Director and Commercial Director of each region to manage their businesses.
- Support the UK Finance Director with timely and accurate financial information.
- Experienced finance professional with a demonstrative track record of providing financial analysis and business support to senior Directors within a large organisation.
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen when delving into the financial accounts.
- Problem solving and analysis – Analyses issues and breaks them down into their component parts. Makes systematic and rational judgements based on relevant information.
- Flexibility – Successfully adapts to changing demands and conditions.
- Experience of working in a long-term contracting environment.
£500 per day – based on personal service company
£105,000 salary alternative.